I/We acknowledge that:
- I have read and understood all the rules.
- ALL the players in my team are in their correct age group.
- Full registration payment MUST be paid in full before any game commences.
- NO Alcohol is to be consumed on grassed area.
- We will be following the FFSA Hot Weather Policy
- If a team 10 minutes after the scheduled kick-off time cannot field a minimum of five players, a forfeit will be enforced. If a team cannot start a game on time, but has the minimum number present within the first 10 minutes, a one goal penalty against them will stand, and the game shall continue. Any forfeited games will incur a $50 fine to offending team.
- No Refunds will be issued for forfeited games
- I acknowledge that soccer is a contact sport and I participate in this competition, which involves some risk to my safety at my own risk.
- ALL participants play at their own risk and are responsible for arranging their own medical insurance cover.
- I/We hereby release Simply Football (ABN 89200331665) and its proprietors, officers, contractors, agents, employees and volunteers from all liability, and waive any claims, actions or suits that I/we may have, for any personal injury, illness, accident or death which may occur to my child(ren) or any loss or damage to any property, including third party property, arising at any time during or in connection with any event, workshop, training session, camp or other activity held by Simply Football. We hereby indemnify Simply Football and its proprietors, officers, contractors, agents, employees and volunteers for any loss or damage suffered by them in connection with any such claims, actions or suits including the costs of defending such claims.
- The above release and discharge shall be and operate separately in favour of all persons, corporations and bodies involved or otherwise engage in promoting or staging the competition and the servants, volunteers, agents, representatives, and officers of all and any of them and includes but is not limited to Simply Football and Campbelltown City Soccer club.
- Simply Football and Campbelltown City Soccer club or any of its members will not be liable for any personal injuries sustained at the venue, being Campbelltown City Soccer club at Stradbroke Rd Newton.
It is the responsibility of the team contact to ensure the accuracy of the contents of the entry form.
By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions ALL players, parents, spectators, coaches or anyone associated with your team agree to comply with FFA statutes including Code of Conduct and Spectator Code of Behaviour.
- I/we understand that throughout the season action photographs may be/will be taken of my child while playing or training with Simply Football. I/we give permission for a representative of Simply Football to take such photographs and for Simply Football to use them for promotional and display purposes only. Photographs, may be displayed in printed and electronic social media.