I/We acknowledge that:
- I have read and understood all the rules.
- ALL the players in my/our team are in their correct age group.
- Full Payment of $200 (per team) MUST be made a week before the Tournament.
- No Refunds will be given to teams that withdraw from the tournament less than 48 hours before its commencement.
- ALL players are familiar with the rules of Futsal, found here: http://www.fifa.com/lotg/futsal/en/index.htm
- I acknowledge that futile is a contact sport and I participate in this competition, which involves some risk to my safety at my own risk.
- I/We hereby release Simply Football (ABN 89200331665) and its proprietors, officers, contractors, agents, employees and volunteers from all liability, and waive any claims, actions or suits that I/we may have, for any personal injury, illness, accident or death which may occur to my child(ren) or any loss or damage to any property, including third party property, arising at any time during or in connection with any event, workshop, training session, camp or other activity held by Simply Football. We hereby indemnify Simply Football and its proprietors, officers, contractors, agents, employees and volunteers for any loss or damage suffered by them in connection with any such claims, actions or suits including the costs of defending such claims.
- The above release and discharge shall be and operate separately in favour of all persons, corporations and bodies involved or otherwise engage in promoting or staging the competition and the servants, volunteers, agents, representatives, and officers of all and any of them and includes but is not limited to Simply Football Inc.
- Simply Football or the SAFL or any of its members will not be liable for any personal injuries sustained at the venue, being Adelaide Superdrome Main North Rd Repps Cross.
- It is the responsibility of the team contact to ensure the accuracy of the contents of the entry form.
By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions ALL players, parents, spectators, coaches or anyone associated with your team agree to comply with FFA statutes including Code of Conduct and Spectator Code of Behaviour.
- I/we understand that throughout the season action photographs may be/will be taken of my child while playing or training with Simply Football. I/we give permission for a representative of Simply Football to take such photographs and for Simply Football to use them for promotional and display purposes only. Photographs, may be displayed in printed and electronic social media.